Monday, September 27, 2004

My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult


thegrandshow002
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
The band My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult was second on the bill and have their own dedicated following. I'm told that they definitely have become "heavier" and I know that to be true because I have one of their CD's, which I adore, but has a very different feel. This is the bassist and the lead singer smooching-- perhaps trying to add a little shock value to the show, but somehow, considering the crowd, it seemed quite normal... ;)
The bassist, who also plays with Pigface on occasion, is great and I heard and felt his musical presence throughout their entire set-- it was the driving force and enticing backbone of every song. His efforts really floated to the top for me. I met him after the show and he's a pretty amazing guy in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search