Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Aaron Fink and me


aarinfink0249
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Aaron Fink is the energetic guitarist for Breaking Benjamin. We had a long chat after the show too. He says he hasn't had a day job in six years, has been doing the music thing for 15 and never gets nervous. "If I had to go onstage and read poetry I might get nervous but I'm a good guitarist, I just go out there and do my job." He was a lot of fun. I showed him a quick view of some of the digital images I shot, many of which happened to be of him. "They're all of me! I think maybe you have a little crush on me!" he teased.

3 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

ooh! he's cute!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lacubrious said...

Well...do you?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm so jealous! i saw this pic on google images (googling aaron of course) I, in fact, have quite the crush on him! but i am just plain in AW of ben burnley (the definition of tall, dark, and handsome!). I saw them in concert and when i started waving at aaron, he nodded and waved back.. what a sweetie! :)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search