Thursday, July 09, 2009

Hello Beautiful, I mean Beyonce!


90 seconds.
That's how long we were allowed to shoot Beyonce at Arco Arena tonight.

90 seconds. It felt like 10.

When the lights dimmed the crowd rose to their feet, the energy in the arena swelled and her silhouette quietly appeared as she stood on the stage awash in smoke and backlighting, microphone in hand... and then the lights hit her, Beyonce. And I am not one to be starstruck. But in that moment, bathed in bright, white, radiant light she stood golden and more beautiful than any woman I think I have ever seen. And what a voice.

90 seconds to capture it. Impossible.


See the gallery of pics at www.emusiconnect.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynne G said...

You have a fantastic job! She is a beautiful woman and I bet she's amazing in concert.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Sherié said...

Great silhouette shot!!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search