Friday, March 05, 2010

New Website is UP!


I’m delighted to launch this one especially because it focuses on my more artistic side. What? Huh, you say? You are already so artistic Charr! LOL :) www.charrcrail.me

Those of you who know me well may be chuckling to yourselves because it’s true, I have always been “creatively insatiable”. In my personal work I have often combined pen and ink and painting with my images for years— starting with my gallery show-- The Empresses New Clothes, a popular series of nudes with the clothes drawn and painted on. But that was long before Photoshop took the world over and I was using actual black and white prints as my canvas. Things are a tad different now. My new work reflects it too.

Now I’ve begun delightedly combining my photography and drawings with all manner of imagery, which includes great stuff I’ve collected including antique renderings, my own scanned drawings, marbelized papers, fractals and fantastic typography by underground artisans-- for just a start.

This new website www.charrcrail.me and the imagery you’ll see is focused on portraiture and fine art. The coolest part is you’ll now have access to purchase my new wonderful line of ‘C is for Charr’ Greeting Cards as well as suitable-for-framing Photographic Prints in a variety of sizes.

And now that website creation is squarely in the hands of the computer consumer and I’ve built this one myself. The beauty is I can update it more frequently as I continue adding new work.

I hope you love the site as much as I do! I’m interested in hearing what you think too. :)

Please bookmark me, share the link with your friends and loved ones, buy a card, send me an email!
Social Media links are on the About Charr page so Facebook Friend me, add my Facebook Fan Page, Tweet me, Myspace me. I’m there and I bet so are you, let’s connect! www.charrcrail.me

TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH ANYONE WHO MAKES A PURCHASE BY MARCH 31ST WILL ENJOY AN EXTRAORDINARY BONUS-- “BUY ONE GET ONE FREE”!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search