Monday, October 18, 2010

Swanky Bunny


I was recently the subject for a spotlight video for CA Workshops. Super fun time doing a studio photo shoot of the beautiful Gabriella while trying to ignore two video cameras walking circles around us and videotaping the whole thing. Then a couple more hours talking about my work, showing my studio and workspace and then creating a finished product/art piece from the shoot, which you see here-- Swanky Bunny. :) Initially we were kind of going for a steampunk/goth look but once the bunny ears (from my Burning Man Billion Bunny March experience) went on it kind of changed the mood. All I could think of were the cartoon swinkies you see advertised and it just stuck.
As for being taped for the video... I can talk a lot... and FAST. And I did! Woah, slow down there little lady. eek. ;)
I'm not used to appearing in front of the camera, that's for sure but it was fun nonetheless. Thanks to Jeff and Chris at CA Workshops who made it easy and fun!
If you haven't stopped by the site be sure to go there. It's a great resource, a huge wealth of videos dedicated to teaching about photography-- anything you want to know can be found there. I'll keep you posted when the video is released, quite curious myself. ;) We probably spent about six hours over two days and the video will probably be 10-20 minutes at most-- more than enough really! It's amazing how much time and work goes into that kind of thing. Can't wait to see it!
CA Workshops

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. Thanks for the opportunity lady!
-Gabe

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search