Friday, August 20, 2004

DROWNING POOL


drowningpoolsp
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Went to the heavy metal show Drowning Pool show last night at The Empire. My project "101 horrible photos of myself with famous (or nearly famous) people" continues as you can see from this cute foursome-- me and the band in question-- Drowning Pool.
There were four bands in all and it was a solid show. Turns out the sound guy from the club has his own band too and they were the opening act. The mosh pit was large but also largely uneventful, even if I was a bit too close and got stepped on a few times. ouch....
You know, these guys were totally cool, chatty, sweet even. They had massive amounts of equipment. This was a huge production from all appearances. I have yet to edit everything so expect to see more one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search