Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Breaking Benajmin


_MG_5351
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Breaking Benjamin live at The Empire last night and I think this may have been the biggest crowd I've seen there-- next to Social Distortion. The line to get in was around the block and past the light rail tracks by the bus stop. They put on a great show, loved the crowd and gave everyone what they wanted-- great music. The lead singer even climbed into the crowd, albeit briefly, and threw loads of guitar picks out to fans too. One fell into the pit while I was shooting and a girl on the rail asked me to pick it up for her. I did and when I handed it to her I thought she would never let go of my hand! Of course when I gave it to her some of the other girls around loudly lamented their own loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search