Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Feed the cat or he'll make you crazy!


hungrytoby
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
I made the mistake of running out of cat food just prior to this pin-up girl style photo shoot today and Toby, the thinner of my two darlings at a whopping 19 pounds, was sure he would soon perish if he didn't get his "I'm starving, FEED ME" message across pronto.
The model, who is really a dog person, was patient and sweet as Toby kept wandering into the photo for attention. No doubt he was also glad to see someone down at eye level for a change too!
As you can see from this photo he's huge for a cat. It's the breed. He is not fat at all, just a big guy. They are both well fed now. I stopped the shoot, ran out to get some chow and now they are both passed out in a satisfied heap. The shoot was awesome! So many cool pics I'm not even sure where to start.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, KITTY!!!!

I *LOVE* mancoons!

- m y k

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(We have a few mutual friends) :)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search