Sunday, April 23, 2006

The bird

Mudvayne
I shot Mudvayne a couple of weeks ago at Arco Arena for Your Music Magazine and eMusiConnect... I realize I might get a very mixed reaction to this photo and it's definitely not meant to offend anyone-- It's just part of the rock and roll genre and the hard-edged people you sometimes find there. The more conservative types who see this might be appalled and the edgier set will think it's totally awesome! I admit I was pretty stoked when it happened, I always appreciate the unexpected and getting attention in the form of a photo op from the frontman is always cool. It's just one of those things with the metal bands-- If someone flips you a bird it's actually a good thing.

COMMENTS WELCOME!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wasn't this feller on the A&E show Airline? I swear he was the drunk band member who was not allowed to board the plane...

What a fool...

Have a good day Charr!!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search