Friday, April 07, 2006

In the zone and then there this is

sungod
If you saw the two images this was spawned from (K and a clown, two of the many people I shot in the studio today) you might be able to see the starting point but then again...
I've been excercising the philospohy of "What if..." quite a bit lately when it comes to the creative process. What if I do this, combine this, use this... It's a lively path and you never know where you will end up.
Once the red happened this image first struck me as the Sun God After a Rainstorm but there is also a bit of the devilish twinkle in his expression. Of course we all have a bit of that don't we! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger NatomasBuzz.com said...

I love this image -- it's crazy beautiful!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search