Sunday, June 08, 2008

New portfolio video!


Creation of a photography or art portfolio is almost a science, especially these days when there is no "right" way to do it. Technology-- internet, digital output options-- have created endless ways for artists to create, display and market their work. You could create an entire college course around this and I bet there is one already. In addition to blogs and the online portfolio that one can simply send links to I happen to like videos and have finally created one that shows the diversity of my work. It's only a small sample of what I have to show and features original music by Chris Goslow, the incredibly talented musical artist I have the extreme pleasure to know. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger NatomasBuzz.com said...

love it!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Carabella said...

Great deal little sis! Luv the music too.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search