Thursday, June 17, 2004

bumper sticker

Saw a bumper sticker today that read "What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about" and it gave me real pause to wonder...

evidenceroom
But on a different day, yesterday, I found myself in the evidence building of the police department shooting pics and we passed by "the gun room"... NOTHING BUT GUNS IN THIS ROOM.. each one carefully tagged as evidence and put away in it's own tidy little box. This is Gary, a very nice man, handling the job! I love my job. I don't care for guns, they scare me... but I love getting to see and photograph things other people may never get to see. So I went in to talk to him a bit and see up close and personal some of the firearms, which were fascinating in their variety, shape and size. Anyway, he's holding an odd looking, long snouted gun in this pic though it's hard to see it. As I unwittingly touched one of the envelopes I kinda froze up while simultaneously noticing the white cotton gloves he's wearing, and in a paranoid moment said (out loud like a dufus) "OMG my fingerprints will be on this envelope!" Silly girl. I am probably the most law abiding citizen in the world but a paranoid freak when it comes to any kind of law enforcement! I'll be driving down the street, see a cop car from the corner of my eye and suddenly this mountainous check list arrives in my brain to check myself for any possible infraction or reason the cop might want to get me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search