Monday, September 13, 2004

Ruthie Bolton


ruthie
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
I am such a lucky photographer because I get to meet and photograph wonderful and amazing people all the time. This is Ruthie Bolton who recently allowed me to photograph her in her home using unusual lighting effects. She is an awesome basketball player for the Sacramento Monarchs-- her stats include: All-WNBA First Team (1999, 1997), Two-time WNBA All-Star, Scored over 2,000 career-points, WNBA's fourth all-time leader in 3-pointers made.
Ruthie is an inspiration to young people all over.
We had such a fun time, even shooting her with the many nieces and a nephew that were visiting with her that evening, during which the sounds of high-spirits, laughter and giggles filled the air.
While working with her I discovered much to my delight that Ruthie has an extraordinarily creative and artistic soul too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Roberts said...

Beautiful picture, I love the lighting. It reminds me of some light painting work I have seen other do but Never with a model. The tones are fantastic and her skin tone compliments the colors of the bed too. It looks like a classic painting.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search