Sunday, September 05, 2004

Fixed


fixed
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Meet Fixed.
The deeper I get into the whole music community the deeper the music rabbit hole seems to be and it's a bit mind-boggling. Thursday night I shot the band Fixed at The Boardwalk. I ran into many people I know from outside the music scene-- parents with kids seriously pursuing music as a career. It seems that the youth community, much of it centered around Skip's Music, is vast and intertwined. Everyone knows everyone and has played in a band with everyone at some point!
These guys on stage have boundless energy, real skills and real songwriting abilities. They were bouncing all over the stage with such confidence and commanding the kind of attention I could only dream about when I was 14 like they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search