Friday, November 12, 2004

"Kamikaze Paparrazzi"


kamikaze
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
I blurted out the words "I'm a Kamikaze Paparrazi!" while out on this photo shoot. In hindsight I think it's quite appropriate for the style of shooting I did recently with one of my girlfriends who loves to pose for the more artsy and avant garde stuff I love to do. It has a lyrical flow, yes? We were talking a mile a minute while driving around town looking for good public places to shoot nudes and the words tumbled out.
I called it Kamikaze Paparrazzi because it's one of those in your face flash on camera kind of deals and we drive around, find the location, set the pose, she drops the robe, I shoot the photos and then we run like mad laughing all the way back to the car. I was surprised to note that mostly people ignored us. We only ran into one snag the whole evening-- at Pavillions a security guard came by and asked us to stop, which we did of course, but not before getting some very lovely pics with the twinkly lit trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search