Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Another horrible photo...


Another horrible photo...
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
of me and Fee...
Fee Waybill has that larger than life appearance that some people have. He commands the stage and holds the rapt attention of everyone in the room. I spoke to one man, probably in his 40's, who brought his young son to see The Tubes for the very first time. Turns out dad has seen them 25 times since they started out in the 70's. (I stand corrected by a wiser reader, thanks!)
I caught up with Fee after the show and managed to get his attention just long enough to turn the camera around for a quick self-portrait. Fee took one look at my plan, stated matter of factly "Awww, that'll never work", gave a smile anyway and as soon as the flash went off he was gone before I could even show him the results. He was bemoaning the fact that no one on his guest list had shown up for the show and he was off to sign autographs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welllll.... the Tubes started in the 70's, really. but who's counting? nice site!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search