Friday, January 14, 2005

From Russia With Love


fromrussiawithlove
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
A few months back I shot pics of two fabulous models who hail from Russia and now live in the states, not this state however. This lovely woman lives in Texas. I spent nearly a 12-hour day shooting them while they were visiting Sacramento. They had seen my work and wanted to play.
I got many wonderful photos from the shoot but sometimes it takes awhile to really see what you have. Today, with a few minutes to spare I pulled this image out of the pack and worked on it a bit.
I've become so enamored with the painterly style I've been using. Still need to push the boundaries more but having fun anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

wow, that is so beautiful! love it!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Charr,
Can you tell me if she's single or not? I am looking for a nice mate and I've decided she'll work just fine.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

GORGEOUS. Well done.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search