Monday, June 13, 2005

The Eyeliners and the bubble blowing guitarist


The Eyeliners
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
The Eyeliners opened up for Social D and they were a lof of fun. It's a trio of women-- a blonde, a brunette, a redhead. I only saw the guitarist blow this one bubble and I wanted to see it again! Not a common site. Next thing you know the drummer turns out to be the singer and a guy takes her place on drums as she stands front and center belting it out in her "F*** Subtlety" t-shirt. Nothing subtle there. Later on the girls were standing in one of the exit doorways with hands full of CD's trying to make some quick cash sales and I just had to buy one! Gotta support these hard working musicians all you can... :)

Question-- is anyone offended by the use of the F word in print these days? It seems so often used now in mainstream print media that I'm feeling old-fashioned by my own asterisk usage here. Comments?

3 Comments:

Blogger MoC said...

I too get offended when I see it in print or even hear it. I think it's ok to be old fashioned.

4:56 PM  
Blogger MoC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lacubrious said...

Fuck no!hehehe

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search