Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"I'm sick of blonde jokes!"


I'm sick of blonde jokes!
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
How about something a little different from the rock and roll fare I've been posting lately. This is one of the two amazing russian women I photographed last year and posted about. I entered this image in the International Print Competition too and it also got selected for their Loan Collection!
The judges had very strong reactions to the image too-- a bit of a love hate thing-- but the boldness of it won out in the end. I heard a couple of judges say she scared them. :) It just so happened I was there for the judging this weekend in San Diego because I volunteered to be a print handler and was in the room when it came up. No one knew it was mine until after!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Roberts said...

She is very intense but beautiful. That is an amazing photo. Great work on both of your parts.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search