Saturday, April 16, 2005

"I'm hideous, look away..."


myeye
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
It all started with the tiniest little trickle of a tiny little tear. A mere trifle of a problem easily dealt with... better living through chemistry yada yada yada... However, due to an apparent reaction to the treatment by this morning it looked like this! Although it looks horriffic it will be just fine, the doctor has assured me. Much like a bruise it will take about ten days or so to dissipate entirely. In the meantime I'll be sporting my favorite pair of hot pink sunglasses on a near-constant basis.
Artists often reveal their personal pain in their art as I now reveal my hideous eye-- artistically rendered for your viewing pleasure. In the immortal words of Kramer on Seinfeld "I'm hideous, look away".

2 Comments:

Blogger Lacubrious said...

On the bright side, it really make the blue in you eye pop. You couldn't have really asked for a more complementary hemotoma.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's kinda hot.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search