Sunday, November 28, 2004

Top Ten... IN THE WORLD!


riverdiva
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Congratulations go out to one of my dear friends Sasha Monet, fetish model extraordinaire, who just placed tenth internationally in The VI. Bondage Awards 2004!
Sasha has worked with some of the best in the business. Some of my most artistic work has been with her as my model and her picture can be found over and over again in my portfolio. She is a bit of a chameleon too, in that she can look very different from shoot to shoot. For me working with Sasha is a lot about teamwork. She gives so much and has an innate understanding of what she looks like through the lens, a rare quality. She is also fearless about trying new things, totally fun and playful as a model too! Congratulations again Sasha, you deserve the highest honors for all your hard work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Roberts said...

I always thought she was a hottie, I remember seeing on some model site that she was local and I was blown away. For some reason I could never imagine a top fetish model choosing to live in Sacramento. Great photo of her btw, I hope to work with someone that talented someday when I actually get some comfort and confidence in shooting people.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search