Tuesday, December 07, 2004

LIVE! on Capitol Public Radio


charrradio
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Here I am at my desk about to participate in a discussion about blogging on the Capitol Public Radio program, Insight, hosted by Jeffrey Callison. You can listen to it live on 88.9 KXJZ in Sacramento.
Well, it's over now and my heart is still pounding! It was a very interesting show, mainly talking about the journalistic aspect of blogging. My segment was a bit different because it's such a personal point of view and mainly relating to my photos.
But being interviewed on the radio... How cool is that? Sherie says cool things happen in three's... so what's next?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

I listened...You were great!

3:14 PM  
Blogger okiehick said...

Hi.
Heard your interview on the radio. Sounded interesting so I clickled on your blog.
Good Stuff.
Think I'll give it a try!
okiehick

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherie says... ;)

My calender quote for the day was:

"Whatever our situation in life...we can and should surround ourselves with friends who not only understand us, but alsdo inspire us to make the most of our current calling."

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love your blog. eventually i will link it up :)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search