Thursday, December 02, 2004

Groupie wannabe


scorpiondrummer
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
I admit it! John Kottak, The Scorpions drummer made me wanna be a groupie! Holy smoke did he smoke. Most drummers have the disadvantage of sitting behind the huge drum sets, hardly visible. Of course, the old adage 'The cream always rises to the top' is a belief I personally hold dear and in this case the drummer rose straight to the top of my intense attention. Personality, skill, energy, showmanship all combined to create one of the coolest drum solo's I have had the pleasure to experience. On the bands set list it's listed as Kottack Attack... And if I had been lucky enough to meet him and get a return sparkle I would have turned groupie in a heartbeat! Thank you very much!...
See more of my show pics at eMusiConnect.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search