Saturday, December 04, 2004

E oh!


E oh!
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Ran into the adorable E the other night at the Hannon show. Received muchos besos tambien...
But here's the rest of the story.
After one very long but sweetly innocent kiss I turned to see a woman staring squarely at me, an unusually steady gaze. Very seriously she says to me "Look at him, he is sooo sexy, I bet that just made your entire night." I said, "Oh yeah, he's a good friend of mine, a real sweetheart-- and he's got a girlfriend." She said. "He does? Wow, A kiss like that could hold me for two months!" she sighed.
THEN, as E and I continued to chat we turn to see another woman moving in with a sharpee extended towards him-- the universal sign for 'autograph please'-- and a handful of laminates. She was so shy, just looking up at him with such awe. He leaned over to her and said, "Oh sweetie, I'm not a rock star, I'm nobody really, I'm just a guy". "I don't care" she said and handed him the laminates. "Okay, which one do you want me to sign?" he asked "Anyone you want to" she said in a near whisper. And so he sweetly did.
I wonder if this stuff happens to him all the time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacubrious said...

Would this be the E from "The Eels" famousity? If so, hip hop horee!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search