Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Wassssup with that?

jahredhedpe
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Jahred, vocalist for (Hed) Planet Earth, autographs a bare-bottomed fan at The Boardwalk. He gave her a spank on the way out too! She didn't complain a bit. I suppose if I were an exhibitionist I might have a different opinion on this but I am far too pracical. Pen on flesh washes off! But from the point of view of the voyeur in me-- You go girl! Just let me get the picture! The group hails from Orange County and is kind of a cross between funk, hip hop and punk. It was a great set with Jahred pacing from side to side, posing, smirking, giving all kinds of attitude and the fans were eating it up. I was shooting like crazy until the tour manager came over to stop me. He'd seen my big lens from far away and knew I wasn't the average show-goer. We got the go ahead from Drowning Pool though so the rest of the night was smooth as silk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacubrious said...

I love that band... i wish i'd seen the show. (insert clever relevent comment here)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search