Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Body as Art


bodypaint
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Spent the day today involved in a wonderful project, a collaboration with Paula and Tabatha doing a body painting, which I would ultimately photograph. Paula is a hair and make up artist who loves to do fantasy body painting. Tabatha is her daughter who has been wanting to do something fun like this. It took hours for Paula to paint the body, which takes layers and layers of various kinds of spray paint and airbrushing. She did an amazing job, so detailed and beautiful. The crazy part was when I kept thinking I was going to seeing color in camera but the colors were gray, black and white...
There is glitter everywhere and I bet I'll still be finding it for months too. It was well worth it!

1 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

I love finding glitter everywhere for months!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search