Saturday, March 26, 2005

Kissed by the PM5K bassist!


pm5kboardwalk
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Powerman 5000 headlined at The Boardwalk the other night and within 10 seconds I was already in love. They put on an amazing show both musically and visually. I was so happy to be there!
The bassist (see photo) posed quite a bit for me and I got some great shots of him, including one where he is licking the neck of his bass after spitting on it.
After the show he came up to me for a fun chat. He scrolled through the pics on the back of my camera, delighted with what he saw, laughing and laughing. Upon goodbye he hugged me and planted a lovely kiss right on my lips. Yeah!
The lead singer, Spider, is Rob Zombie's little brother and the band is getting bigger by the second.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cori said...

Yummy!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search