Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sasha Outtake


Sasha Outtake
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Yesterday we did the second of two full day shoots finishing up the images for a 2006 calendar starring Sasha Monet. The team, Sasha, Paula, Kevin and I worked long and hard as Sasha transformed into a pin-up girl! This is an outtake. As I was editing the images this one popped out somehow. The light didn't trigger and what little light there was seemed to fall in such interesting ways it caught my eye so I've turned it into an art piece.
Also... Paula and I have launched a new blog dedicated to our collaborative work. Check it out! We are calling ourselves Red Hot Marbles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see more...
Had a blast working with you guys.
You're both so talented. :)

Cheers~
Sasha

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search