Sunday, July 03, 2005

Celebrity whore for Rick Springfield


RickSpringfieldandme
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
Oh I wish that I was Ricky's girl... It's been such a long time since I've been consistent about uploading to this blog and that must stop! I'm out shooting all the time and there's no good excuse for not taking the time to post.
Anyway, Rick Springfield played the Radisson a few weeks back and I shot pics. Also had the pleasure of meeting him after the show. He played a great set. So many women brought bouquets of roses and with each one bouquet took from them he would beat the strings of his guitar, hurtling rose petals into the air, falling like rain back onto the stage. The women swooned.
The guy is as hot and as talented as ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep Blogging!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search