Saturday, October 08, 2005

Flogging Molly and fans!

eyebrowpiercingOn a whim she decided to get her eyebrow pierced, much to the surprise of her friends who stood on the sidelines watching, giggling and offering encouragement.
Once the guy finished she turned to look over her shoulder at her friends, revealing the trickles of blood traveling down the side of her face-- and she was beaming! This was during an incredible Flogging Molly show at The Radisson last night.
For some inexplicable (to me) reason they are considered a punk band. I just don't get it-- but then again I have no better suggestion. They certainly have the edgy high-voltage energy of the genre. Maybe it's the accordian, fiddle and irish drumming that throw me off... ;) No matter what you call them they kick ass and make you feel good. Last year I saw them for the first time on the main stage at Warped Tour and I think they were even better last night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

I think they once said if you take away the tin whistle, mandolin and accordian, they're a punk band. And if you take away the rockin' they're a traditional Irish band.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search