Monday, October 24, 2005

Gwen, I need a bubble machine too!


gwen102305
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
I HAD to go to the Gwen Stefani show at Arco last night, nothing could stop me, but since it was a sold-out show I resorted to making a deal with the devil-- a scalper. In the end it was worth it. The production was wonderful and in addition to being a great singer/songwriter (and designer) she is one helluva showman-- not to mention the clever and imaginative costuming and styling of the entire thing. She has a great mind and no doubt (pardon the pun) a gifted crew of people working with her.
For months now I have been longing for a fun little point and shoot camera for situations just like this so I tried one out but I gotta tell you-- of the 153 photos I managed to shoot last night this is the ONLY DECENT ONE at all. I'm spoiled, I need control!
Maybe the next thing I buy is going to be a bubble machine too! How fun life would/could be if two things were commonplace in this world... One, if we all expressed ourselves via singing in conversation. Imagine singing "Honey, I'm home" in a sweet lilting voice or "I would like the caesar salad and an ice tea please" or "That'll be $1549.49 for your car repair, cash check or visa?" :)
Two, what if bubbles filled the air more often than not... it's just fun! Lawrence Welk had a good idea and I thank Gwen for bringing it back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

I want a point and shoot bubble machine! :>

12:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Charr, do you know a photographer names Ron Ambrose?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search