Sunday, December 11, 2005

Fall Out Boy

fall_out_boy
It appears that a Google image search is bringing throngs of breathless girls to this blog thanks largely in part to my posting months back about the band Fall Out Boy. I shot them live at The Colonial and interviewed Peter Wentz, the charming and articulate mouthpiece for the band.
Now I get emails from girls all the time about these guys-- especially Pete-- so I thought I would go ahead and post one more photo of him.
Fall Out Boy has one helluva promotional machine backing them, getting their music out, their name out, and the fan base is expanding by leaps and bounds. When I was walking towards the venue the day of that show there was a line of girls around the block, and a surprising number of them with tupperware containers filled with home baked cookies for the guys in the band. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search