Friday, February 24, 2006

Go ahead, ask the question... :)

ribbon
I only THINK I know the answer... Shot a big event for one of my regular clients today and Joe, the darling man who puts together their events is the uber party thrower. Seriously, big holy cow kinds of events, decor, food, entertainment! So this one had a Cirque Du Soleil theme with the most wonderful costumed performers doing acts of daring and skill or just mesmerizing to look at in their simple beauty... This was one of four performers on four separate platforms in the ballroom, each with a spotlight, doing whatever their personal thing was. What I love about this photo is the timing of the shadow that leaves a dark slash over the eyes... so dramatic! Granted, part of this event was an awards ceremony-- shake hands and say cheese-- but the rest of it, oh my, I could have spent all day shooting these deliciously avant garde, colorful performers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary Roberts said...

In answer to the question, I'd say your probably right, but then again in the circus does it really matter.

Great picture, love the shadow capture

3:21 PM  
Blogger Lacubrious said...

Ok, the question... it's either is that a dude? or... is his/her nipple showing?

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search