Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stephen, you rock!

stephenbass
Stephen rocks because after I'd shot his band, STD, he'd come back to my place wearing his moms fur coat. Hey, it was a chilly day! So when I saw him walk in like that, with his mohawk and the fur all I could see in my minds eye was the missing "bling". After some good natured urging by his mom, our friend Steve and myself Stephen agreed to add a bit of bling and do some more solo posing. I thrive on extremes, contrast and the unexpected.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

His mom's fur coat.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope hes not straight... babyface, earrings and a fur coat... yuck. Beautiful shot tho... great lighting.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search