Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nude or not, it's in the eye of the beholder...

joanna
At what point do you cross the line from nude to not nude? It's because of myspace of course that the question even comes up. They have a no nudity policy for photos that are posted. I have zero argument with that. It's just that a new phrase has now come up-- "Can you myspace'em?" Because yes, once posted the world will see them and myspace likes to keep it clean! Joanna, the lovely model for these images is not nude. She looks nude, yes. However, she is wearing latex-- not much of it, but it covers all the important parts. Paula, my amazing friend the make-up artist painstakingly applied the latex in a delicate design and we had lots of fun from there! Before Joanna left today she had already changed her myspace profile photo to one of these. Gotta love digital!
As we were doing the light sabre set it felt so 1000 BC Meets 3001, A Space Odyssey. Trippy.
If you want to view a mini slide show of images from this shoot go to my other blog RED HOT MARBLES.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Somehow I can still see myself masturbate to this.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Lacubrious said...

I could see freddie masterbating to this too. I just wish is wasn't such a vibrant vision.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myspace deleted my profile because I had a closeup of my finger and it looked like buttocks. So far they've left it up this time: see it. PS. Hotness. How much to just have the latex applied... without any pictures? Sounds like fun.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search