Sunday, February 12, 2006

Inspiration and Germination...

ButterflyLarisa
Singer Songwriter Larisa Bryski posed for these photos last year. Sometimes it takes awhile for an art piece to germinate in my fertile brain. I've had the original photo in my head for awhile, knowing it would lend itsself to something. Last night she was one of the hosts at the Jammies (with the very charming Mark Gilmore) and I kept hearing her song "Butterflies" spinning around in my brain. Today I dug into the archives for the studio pic of her and while looking through the location stuff we did found one image with a butterfly too-- voila! A perfect match for a good starting point then I just zoned out and kept on playing. I don't know how long I sat and tweaked this thing but there are many variations now, this being my final favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search