Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've done it again. Ever the project oriented person I've come up with yet a new blog project, this one called Modern Day Saint.

mdstsamp

It's dedicated to the philosophy that we are all saintly and perfect in some way whether it's whimsical or diabolical. It's that little something about ourselves we recognize as a whole and undeniable truth. Unlike traditional Patron Saints it may not always be a good thing, but it is always a true thing. Years ago a friend of mine told me about a mean girl she didn't like at all but still she described her as perfect-- perfect in her meanness-- and it was meant as a compliment! I saw the strange logic in it and have carried the thought around all this time. Where this goes who knows but I'm finding it very entertaining to find out what kind of modern day saints each one of us sees ourselves as. I've been asking people and will be posting right along. Please check it out and participate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacubrious said...

St. Lacubrious: the patron saint of personal...enjoyment.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search