Friday, March 17, 2006

Finally!

ian
A new post, seems like forever... and it's not like I'm not out there doing stuff. I am! Maybe that's why, just too busy I guess. That said here's Ian, the son of my friend Lee who I've known for over 20 years. I hadn't seen Lee for the longest time then ran into him at a music event where he points out his very grown up drummer son. Woah! So here's the charming and talented Ian. We set this up in my tiny studio. I created a black cove, dragged out the smoke machine and put the ear plugs in for a drumming intensive shoot. A little something special for the grandmother at high school graduation time... Much fun had by all... except the cats who hightailed it outta there into the dark and hidden recesses only they know. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search