Thursday, August 26, 2004

Lars Frederiksen and The Bastards (well not really in this photo)


lars
Originally uploaded by Charrmer.
"It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice." said Lars Fredricksen in a recent interview with Jamie O'Meara for Hour.ca
In person he is true to his quote. I met Lars last night during the Social Distortion show and he was as polite, genteel and sweet as could be. I had heard he was there-- somewhere. In the balcony area I sidled up to a man with a sliver of space to his right and asked if I could share. "Please do" he said with a smile. We talked about the band playing etc. and I saved his spot when he went out for a smoke. After a few minutes Kevin taps me on the shoulder and says "That's Lars!" I really had no idea. With all his leather and tatts I just figured he was with the Hells Angels group just behind us. His band is hardcore punk and very well known. He's in Rancid too. Don'tcha just love some of the band names?

5 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Hey there! I found your blog through an image search for Lars and was treated to the rest of your fantastic work. Great stuff!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that's really strange. I found this site through a Lars search and my name is Trish also. Weird!! Really cool site btw.

8:54 PM  
Blogger masdurango said...

great!I also found this site through a Lars search and its really cool
grettings

3:14 PM  
Blogger Emily Williams said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Emily Williams said...

Gosh, if only I was so lucky to run into him at a show! :(

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search